Phenomenon: There are some points (not film material points) on the surface or inside of...
Phenomenon: There are some points (not film material points) on the surface or inside of the lens film layer, some can be erased, and some cannot be erased. And there will be point-like peeling.
1. The vacuum chamber is dirty. The air vortex at the beginning of vacuuming brings the dirty ash from the bottom plate and guard plate of the vacuum chamber to the lens, forming a gray spot layer. (In the film, it cannot be wiped off, it will peel off a little)
2. The mirror ring or disc is dirty, with floating dust, which adheres to the lens under the action of the ion beam to form a gray dot layer. (In the film, it cannot be wiped off, it will peel off a little)
3. There are dust spots when the lens is put on the umbrella, and there is no inspection and selection when the umbrella is put on. (In the film, it cannot be wiped off, it will peel off a little)
4. Environmental pollution after coating
is the main cause of gray spots on the outside of the film, especially when the lens is hot, it is easier to absorb dust, and it is difficult to erase. (outside the membrane)
5. The environment of the air inlet of the vacuum chamber is dirty, the initial air volume is too large, the air filter is dirty, and the lens temperature is too high during inflation, which is also the reason for the poor dust spots outside the lens film. (outside the membrane)
6. Dust pollution caused by operators (inner and outer membrane)
7. Too much dust in the working environment
Improvement ideas: eliminate dust sources
1. The working environment is to transform the clean workshop, and implement it in strict accordance with the clean workshop specifications.
2. Do a good job of environmental hygiene as much as possible. Make use of clean workbenches as much as possible.
3. The vacuum chamber is cleaned periodically to keep it clean.