Summary:The vacuum pump is an important part of the vacuum coating machine. If the vacuum pump is faulty, it...
The vacuum pump is an important part of the vacuum coating machine. If the vacuum pump is faulty, it will affect the normal operation of the coating machine. If it occurs, how to deal with the vacuum pump failure of the vacuum coating machine?
1. Smoke and fuel injection of the rotary vane vacuum pump: refers to the smoke and fuel injection at the exhaust port of the rotary vane vacuum pump during operation. If the pump has just started running, it is normal. If the pump smokes for a long time, it means the pump is abnormal.
Treatment method: The smoke indicates that there is a problem outside the air inlet of the pump, including pipes, valves and containers. After inspection, the smoke is over.
2. Fuel injection indicates that there are a large number of leaks outside the intake port, and even the intake port is exposed to the atmosphere.
Treatment method: Seal the air inlet of the pump and make the pump run. If there is no fuel injection, it indicates that there is a leak. If the exhaust valve plate is damaged, check whether the exhaust valve plate is damaged, and replace the damaged exhaust valve plate.
How to reduce the vacuum degree of the vacuum pump?
1. The temperature of the extracted gas may be too high.
Treatment: reduce the temperature of the pumping air, or add a corresponding heat exchanger.
2. increase the gap of the joint. This is an exhaust gas that contains dust for a long time, and the gap between the rotor and the stator will increase when worn.
Solution: Check whether the gap is too large and replace with new parts.
3. The oil circuit in the pump is blocked or blocked, and a certain amount of oil is not kept in the pump cavity.
Treatment method: Check whether the oil circuit is unobstructed, and add the same type of vacuum pump oil.Founded in 2007 as previous name Huahong Vacuum Technology,is professional China Optical film coating machines suppliers and Optical film coating machines suppliers ,including but not limited to Sputtering Systems, Optical Coating Units, Batch Metallizers, Physical Vapor Deposition (PVD) Systems, Hard and Wear Resistant Vacuum Coating Deposition Equipment, Glass, PE, PC Substrate Coaters, Roll-to-Roll Machines for coating flexible substrates. The machines are used for a wide range of applications described below (but not limited to) Automotive, Decorative, Hard coatings, Tool & Metal Cutting coatings, and thin film Coating applications for industrial and Laboratories including Universities.Danko Vacuum Technology Company Ltd is committed to expand our market boundaries by providing high-quality, high-performance and wholesale Optical film coating machine prices. Our Company is highly focus on after-sales service in Domestic and International markets, providing accurate part processing plans and professional solutions to meet customers need.