Summary:The roller coating machine is suitable for new materials such as wood, plastic, metal, glass, glass ...
The roller coating machine
is suitable for new materials such as wood, plastic, metal, glass, glass magnesium board; furniture, floor, cabinet, interior and exterior wall panels, decorative board primer and topcoat. What should we pay attention to in the daily operation of the equipment can be roughly divided into the following steps:
1. When using the coating machine to coat the workpiece, it is necessary to ensure that the workpiece to be sprayed is in the best position, the largest surface of the coating should be vertical, and the other surfaces should be 10-40° from the horizontal plane, which can reduce the phenomenon of paint pockets and bubbles. , so that the paint on the sprayed surface can flow out as soon as possible.
2. The roller coating machine needs to measure the viscosity of the paint during roller coating, at least once or twice each time. When the viscosity is too high, the solvent should be replenished in time, and the roller coating operation should be carried out after the viscosity result is determined.
3. The thickness of the paint film is determined by the lifting speed of the object and the viscosity of the paint. The paint film of different workpieces has different requirements, and the speed and viscosity need to be adjusted. In most cases, the thickness of the paint film is caused by too slow speed, and the film is caused by too fast speed.
4. When the roller coater rolls the workpiece, the speed should be moderate to avoid wood sticking and paint inhalation too much, which will affect the drying of the paint film and the waste of paint.
5. The working environment of the roller coater needs to be ventilated to prevent the paint from flowing out. The working environment also needs to take fire prevention measures and check regularly to eliminate potential safety hazards.
6. When the roller coating machine stops working, if the shutdown time is long, the remaining paint must be poured out after the shutdown, and the sprayer and the paint pump must be cleaned with thinner.
7. The conveying speed of the roller coater has a great influence on the coating effect. If the conveying speed is too fast, the paint curtain will be broken; if the conveying speed is too slow, the paint will accumulate on the surface.
Multi-Arc Ion Vacuum Coating Machine
Arc Discharge: An electric arc or arc discharge is an electrical breakdown of a gas that produces an ongoing electrical discharge. The current through a normally nonconductive medium such as air produces a plasma; the plasma may produce visible light. An arc discharge is characterized by a lower voltage than a glow discharge, and it relies on thermionic emission of electrons from the electrodes supporting the arc.
Multi-arc ion coatings can be deposited in a wide range of colors. The range of colors can be further enhanced by introducing reactive gases into the chamber during the deposition process. The most widely used reactive gases for decorative coatings are nitrogen, oxygen, argon or acetylene. The decorative coatings are produced in a certain color range, depending on the metal-to-gas ratio in the coating and the structure of the coating. Both of these factors can be altered by changing the deposition parameters.
Prior to deposition, the parts are cleaned so the surface is free of dust or chemical impurities. Once the coating process has started, all the relevant process parameters are continuously monitored and controlled by an automatic computer control system.
• Substrate Material: Glass, Metal (carbon steel, stainless steel, brass), Ceramics, Plastic, Jewelry.
• Structure Type: Vertical structure/Horizontal structure, #304 Stainless Steel.
• Coating Film: Multi-functional metal film, composite film, transparent conductive film, reflectance-increasing film, electromagnetic shielding film, decorative film.
• Film Color: multi colors, gun black, titanium golden color, rose golden color, stainless steel color, purple color and other more colors.
• Film type: TiN, CrN, ZrN, TiCN, TiCrN, TiNC, TiALN and DLC.
• Consumables in production: Titanium, Chromium, Zirconium, Iron, alloy target.