Multi-arc ion & sputtering coatings can be deposited in a wide range of colors. The rang of colors can be further enhanced by introducing reactive gases into the chamber during the deposition process. The most widely used reactive gases for decorative coatings are nitrogen, oxygen, argon or acetylene. The decorative coatings are produced in a certain color range, depending on the metal-to-gas ratio in the coating and the structure of the coating. Both of these factors can be altered by changing the deposition parameters.
Prior to deposition, the parts are cleaned so the surface is free of dust or chemical impurities. Once the coating process has started, all the relevant process parameters are continuously monitored and controlled by an automatic computer control system.
• Substrate Material: Glass, Metal (carbon steel, stainless steel, brass),Ceramics, Plastic, Jewelry.
• Structure Type: Vertical structure, #304 Stainless Steel.
• Coating Film: Multi-functional metal film, composite film, transparent conductive film, reflectance-increasing film, electromagnetic shielding film, decorative film.
• Film Color: multi colors, gun black, titanium golden color, rose golden color, stainless steel color, purple color, dark black, dark blue and other more colors.
• Film type: TiN, CrN, ZrN, TiCN, TiCrN, TiNC, TiALN and DLC.
• Consumables in production: Titanium, Chromium, Zirconium, Iron, alloy target; plane target, cylindrical target, twin target, opposite target.
• Glassware, such as glass cup, glass lamps, glass artworks.
• Plastic Phone Shell, Phone Parts.
• Mosaic Tile.
• Electron Industry, such as EMI film.
• Watches parts, like watch case and belt.
• Table wares, like metal forks and knives.
• Golf wares, like golf head, golf pole and golf balls.
• Sanitary Products/bathroom wares.
• Door handles & locks.
• Metal jewelry.
No. 79 West Jinniu Road,
Ningbo City, Zhejiang Provice, China