In the decorative coating, the vacuum coating machine
relies on perfect coating technology to obtain a coating with strong wear resistance, good bonding force and high brightness. The coating of the decorative coating of vacuum coating equipment is generally divided into two types: base coating and top coating. In order to meet the different technical requirements of the product, the decorative coating of the vacuum coating machine can be applied with a base coating and a top coating, or a color coating, a protective coating, etc. can be applied on the top coating. The main function of the decorative coating is to improve the bonding force of the film.
The coating of the decorative coating of the vacuum coating machine is generally divided into two types: the bottom coating and the top coating. In order to meet the different technical requirements of the product, the base coat and the top coat can be applied, or the color coating, protective coating, etc. can be applied on the top coat.
The decorative coating of the vacuum coating equipment reduces the surface roughness of the coated parts and improves the brightness. Generally, there are microscopic unevenness on the surface of the plated parts, which may not necessarily be the leveling of the thickness of the coating. The decorative coating of the vacuum coater can fill up the defects on the surface of the plated parts and make the surface of the plated parts reach mirror flatness. Can protect the metal film layer. The decorative coating layer of vacuum coating equipment is generally only 100nm, and the coating has poor wear resistance and discoloration resistance. After the top coating is applied, the coating layer of the vacuum coating machine does not directly contact the outside, which can protect the coating layer.
Application scope of vacuum coating
1. Building hardware: bathroom hardware (such as faucets). Door locks. Door handles. Bathrooms, hardware hinges, furniture, etc.
2. Watchmaking industry: it can be used for coating and crystal products of watchcase and watchband.
3. Other hardware: leather hardware, stainless steel tableware, glasses frames, knives, molds, etc.
4. Large workpieces: automobile wheels, stainless steel plates, signs, sculptures, etc.
5. Stainless steel pipes and plates (various types of surfaces)
6. Furniture, lamps, hotel appliances.
7. Hardware products such as locks, handles, bathroom hardware, golf heads, stainless steel tableware, blood vessels, etc. are coated with super hard decorative film.
8. Watches, straps, glasses, jewelry and other decorations are coated with super wear-resistant decorative (gold and silver) nano-film, nano-film and nano-laminated film.
More about this source textSource text required for additional translation information