Optical thin film coating
Representative of daily life optical films - anti-reflection!
• To reduce the lens surface reflection of light to increase the anti-reflection film having a transmittance of light.
• Constituting the lens more, must be low reflective.
• In addition to the multilayer film, a monolayer film also MgF2 laser head and an optical film using a layer of a specific wavelength.
• The plastic coating can be a low temperature product.
UV / IR cut filter
Used to remove unwanted ultraviolet and infrared!
• To prevent stray light caused by failures caused by aging and ultraviolet.
• For the removal of CMOS / near-infrared CCD sensor.
• To prevent errors caused by stray light degradation caused by UV.
• Low particle, high transmittance, haze reduction is very important.
Enhance the wear resistance and the touch screen antifouling!
• Reducing the adhesion of fingerprints.
• Surface dirt can be simply wiped off.
• Reducing the surface wounds.
Motor metal film
• As an electrode, the SAW filter is often used.
• Needs to have low resistance values, the half angle of the narrow, smooth surface film.
• A high crystallinity and high orientation.
• Take a very good release properties.
Hard AR film
Both gave anti-reflection film both high visibility and hardness.
• Will be used with the required wear resistance of the antireflection film portion.
• We need to simultaneously achieve high-dimensional, high-visibility and hardness.
• Is formed on a glass substrate, a sapphire glass to prevent the occurrence of scratches.
Enhanced reflective film
Films for improving luminance.
• As used in order to improve the luminous efficiency of the LED.
• Can also be used in high efficiency ODR(*)/DBR(**) on.
*ODR=Optical Double Reflection
**DBR=Distributed Bragg Reflector
Hard and durable quality film.
• The functional film, which greatly improved the durability of the substrate, the abrasion resistance.
• In a variety of glass substrates, a metal substrate, a resin substrate.
• For the DLC, Tin, CrN and uses different substrates with various kinds.
Appearance of the film
• A substrate used in a variety of colors to a variety of decorative film.
• With a sense of luxury, showing a subtle change in the level of decoration.
• A substrate for various resins, glass.
Transparent electrode high transmittance, low resistance value
• Is used as the transparent electrode film on the liquid crustal touch panel.
• We use the product needs to have an anti-static function
• At the same time strive to achieve a high light transmittance and low resistance
• In recent years, the film formation at low temperatures has become an important item
For the analysis and synthesis of colors!
• For more than two colors light the purpose of separation or synthetic.
• For preventing the noise of the sensor.
Need only let light pass through!
• Light is selectively removed in a certain frequency band.
• Is frequently used for the LD, LED sensor, etc...
• For separating the signal light and the noise measures, synthesis.
• Sometimes reducing the number of layers, for decorative purposes coloring or lighting
High performance mirror changes the direction of light!
• Is a reflectance of up to nearly 100% reflective mirror for LD.
• The main purpose of the laser head category. In addition to being used for the LD, LED devices.
• Is sometimes used in measuring instruments, used to scan the laser.
• In the case of high-power laser, we must pay attention to pollution damage film.
Polarization separation (PBS)!
• Is the separation S wave, P wave polarization filters, with a prism-and plate-type.
• Is frequently used for DVD, LD laser head.
• There are also the same as the reflectance of the polarization component beam splitter unbiased.
• There are divided into transmitted light and reflected light permeable half mirror (semi-transmissive mirror).
Red, green, and dichroic filters
• As the light of three primary colors red, green and blue, which is used to distribute the image forming apparatus in the individual.
• The transmitted light color selection is possible according to.
• With the high pixel image pickup device requires the development of a high-quality appearance
Using light to decompose the organic thin film
• Is used for automotive mirrors and other places.
• The use of film that is deposited without heating anatase TiO2 film becomes possible.
• Are required to have good hydrophilicity, oil decomposable