What substrate can PVD Arc ion coat on?
• Stainless steel stainless steel and carbide hardness alloy, such as high speed steel, and tungsten steel W alloy.
• Die-casting of zinc alloy, copper alloy, aluminum alloy, copper and iron after electroplating.
• After electroplating, plastic ABS/PC/ABS+PC/PVC/ nylon/crystal, etc.
• Glass, ceramics.
• Flexible materials: polyester film, PC, paper, cloth, foam plastics, steel belt, etc.
• The base materials need to be with electrical conductivity, heat resistance above 70 ℃, without gas to be released out.