UV coating production process
Evaporation vacuum metallization deposit aluminum on the surface of plastic by PVD technology, it can make the plastic surface be metallized, and then spray a variety of colors. This process required UV treatment before metalizing and after metalizing.
The following is the UV coating production process and parameters:
• Step 1: Check the UV line, and confirm that the system (dust, spray gun, compressed air, infrared heating and UV curing) is operating properly.
• Step 2: Clean the surface of the substrate, wipe the oil (wipe the surface with a clean and dust-free cloth dipped N-heptane oil and isopropyl alcohol, and immediately dry).
• Step 3: Electrostatic dust collection of substrates.
• Step 4: Spray primer, Thickness of primer is 10~30μm, can be adjusted according to the specific substrate and exactly requirements.
• Step 5: Flashing off 5 to 15 minutes in the 30℃ ~70℃ infrared environment.
• Step 6: UV curing, Exposure energy is 600~1200mJ/cm2.
• Step 7: Unloading, cooling, and then vacuum metalizing (indium, indium-tin, aluminum and so on).
• Step 8: After vacuum metalizing finished, static cool down the workpieces (Generally ≥ 5 minutes, the longest no more than 4 hours).
• Step 9: Spray mid-paint. Thickness of film is 4~12 μm, Paste can be added as needed.
• Step 10: Flashing off 5 to 15 minutes in the 30℃ ~70℃ infrared environment.
• Step 11: UV curing, Exposure energy is 300~800mJ/cm2.
• Step 12: Spray varnish, Thickness of it is 10~30 μm.
• Step 13: Flashing off 5 to 15 minutes in the 30℃ ~70℃ infrared environment.
• Step 14: UV curing, Exposure energy is 800~1500mJ/cm2, (the deeper the color, the higher the energy required).
• Last step: Detection